Tonight I discovered that when I started knitting that leafy jacket, I used a smaller needle than my original. It was on a cable with an 11 tag when I picked it up, so I grabbed 11s and got started, though it seemed a bit tight. 8 balls in I realized my gauge was way off. Long story short, I frogged it. Then I got froggy fever and frogged all of my hibernating projects I was reserving judgment on. All of them.
Now my only WIP are these little bunny slippers and my ongoing projects (building scarf and hibernating hate scarf), which are excluded from the WIP uberlist. Woo hoo! I can knit up the little bunny mate tomorrow and get cracking on my potholders. Yippee!